Tuesday, May 9, 2017

2 Weeks of Viv.


I cannot believe how FAST the last two weeks have gone! In some ways it feels like the longest two weeks of my life, but I am so sad that our Vivi Joy is growing so quick already. So much has changed since we welcomed her into our family. I told Mike tonight that I can't believe I lived 27 years without her. She is the sweetest thing! Such an easy going and content baby. We feel so lucky to have her sweet little spirit in our home! The kids are still just as obsessed with her. Lane is becoming less and less excited about helping out with diaper changes, but lucky for me Georgia and Leo are still on board for helping with every messy diaper they can get! Vivian sleeps like a champ already, and pretty much only wakes up to eat once a night. I have spent a large part of the last 16 days holding her as much as I possibly can and staring at how incredibly perfect she is. I want to run away to newborn land and live there the rest of my life. I still can't believe we are a family of 6! 











1 comment:

  1. If you have a minute, I’d really appreciate it if you took a look at Emily’s Virtual Rocket. This is a serious newsblog which has been taken from e-newspapers and e-magazines from around the world, with an emphasis on transgender issues. Also, with his election, I look for articles which critique Donald Trump.

    I hope you enjoy this. Please paste the following:

    emilysvirtualrocket.blogspot.com

    If you like it, please consider putting it among your favorite blogs. I would greatly appreciate it.

    Sincerely,

    Emily

    ReplyDelete